Spies Like Us

Posted By Doncrack On 1:29 AM Under , ,

Directed by John Landis and starring Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd, this 80's comedy is about two government employees who are promoted to be spies, only to be decoys to start a nuclear war.

This movie was alright, wasn't bad, but I wasn't impressed by it either. It kind of reminded me of "Stripes." It had a similar story of two oblivious guys going into Russia and almost starting a war.

One of the reasons I wanted to see this movie was because "Family Guy" did a spoof of this movie recently where they actually had Dan Aykroyd and Chevy Chase play themselves, which I liked that episode better. So I guess if you're a fan of these guys, check this movie out, but some younger people may not enjoy it as much.

Rating: 7.5/10

For more information visit: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090056/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 Movies Center | Movie Center | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax