Law Abiding Citizen

Posted By Doncrack On 3:01 PM Under

Directed by F. Gary Gray and starring Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler, this movie is about a man who's family is killed and takes revenge on the justice system. Which let one of the killer's go after serving only 5 years.

Well, I have to say I really like the story, but I felt like this movie was a half hour to long. There are many parts that could have been shortened up, and I think would make the movie a little bit better, but it was still a decent movie nonetheless.

I really enjoyed watching Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx on screen together, I think they work well together, but I also think that they should do a different project together.

Rating: 8/10

For more information visit: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1197624/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 Movies Center | Movie Center | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax