Paranormal Activity

Posted By Doncrack On 2:00 PM Under ,

This movie started out really small. It's a low-budget film in the style of "The Blair Witch Project" and "Cloverfield." Well, it's been getting quite a reaction from audiences that the movie company is deciding to release it nationwide October 16th. Which I'm glad because this was an AMAZING movie.

First off, I kind of have a grudge against the whole shooting from a handheld video camera because I feel it's been done far too much. I loved it in "The Blair Witch Project" and thought it was cool in "Cloverfield," but after that it got EXCEEDINGLY old. Well they did a fantastic job with this movie. When I first went into the theater I wasn't very optimistic, another horror movie from the handheld perspective, lame.

I was wrong, it's starts out pretty boring, a few bumps and noises here and there, but that's just the setup, it gets far more intense and scary as the movie progresses, and by the time the movie was over, I have to take in a deep breath because I hadn't been breathing very much throughout the movie. So definitely see this if it's at a theater near you, because I don't know how good this would be on video.

Rating: 9.5/10

For more information visit: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179904/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 Movies Center | Movie Center | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax