A Christmas Carol (2009)

Posted By Doncrack On 11:01 PM Under ,

Featuring the voices of Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman, Cary Elwes and Bob Hoskins, this is the CG animated version of Charles Dickins' classic "A Christmas Carol." Written for screen and directed by Robert Zemeckis.

I've been hearing a lot of hype about this movie and how good it is. I really hate hype because I always get over excited for something that I shouldn't be excited about. Well this was kind of the case here. I thought the animation was fantastic, and the 3D was amazing, yet it kind of took me out of the story, because I was so amazed by the special effects.

Though all the actors did fantastic jobs. Jim Carrey played quite a few characters, successfully. Also Gary Oldman did a great job too, always pushing the limits of his acting ability. So overall I say see it, but don't expect the greatest version of "A Christmas Carol" you've ever seen.

Rating: 8.5/10

For more information visit: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1067106/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 Movies Center | Movie Center | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax