Zombieland

Posted By Doncrack On 1:56 AM Under , ,

Starring Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Amber Stone and Abigail Breslin, this zombie comedy is about a group of four lonely people coming together during a zombie apocalypse.

So, I've been waiting a couple weeks to see this movie, because I've been kinda low on cash lately, but I now finally got to see what all the hype was with this movie, and I have to say, it lived up to it. The first and most general thing I have to mention about this movie is that this is the first zombie movie to have a heart. Pretty much every zombie movie in the past was to scare you so much you shit your pants, the exception being "Shaunn of the Dead."

So I really like how we get to know the character's. It also wasn't an over the top spoof, like "Shaun of the Dead" was. Then of course I'm sure you've all heard, there is an absolute brilliant cameo by Bill Murray. So if you are looking for a reason to see this, see it for Bill Murray's cameo. There's not too much more I can say about this movie, other than it's my second favorite zombie movie of all time! The number one of course being the original George Romero classic "Night of the Living Dead."

Rating: 10/10

For more information visit: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1156398/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 Movies Center | Movie Center | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax