Grosse Pointe Blank

Posted By Doncrack On 3:27 PM Under , ,

This film with a star studded cast includes John Cusack, Alan Arkin, Dan Aykroyd, and Joan Cusack is about an assassin who goes to his high school reunion only to meet up with his high school sweetheart.

I'm probably one of the last people to see this movie, but I still have to review it, and I enjoyed it. John Cusack does a great job as an assassin who's questioning about his profession. Also, most movies about assassins don't take the lighthearted approach to it, so I thought that was pretty interesting.

Overall, I'd say yeah, see this. It's definitely original and has a great cast. Which includes Minnie Driver who had a VERY bit part in the James Bond film "GoldenEye," see if you can spot her.

Rating: 8/10

For more information visit: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119229/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 Movies Center | Movie Center | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax