Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Teaser

Posted By Doncrack On 3:00 PM Under



Today I'm glad to show you the trailer to the 3rd part one of the funiest animation ever. It's definitely Ice Age 3! As you can notive I don't usually post links to animation trailers but this one is special. Ice Age is my favourite amination.
It's only the teaser, but still looks funny.

Release date: 1 July 2009

Download:
High
HD


BTW, I've watched The Fools Gold last weekend. Ok what can I say. Actually I was expecting an adventure movie with lots of action and puzzles(something like National Treasure), but I was really disappointed - it turned out to be more like comedy, not like adventure. I give it 5/10.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 Movies Center | Movie Center | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax