Ice Age 3

Posted By Doncrack On 8:09 AM
Did anyone missed Scrat, the squerrell from Ice Age?? Well, here comes another upcoming sequel from the computer animated film Ice Age. It was announced and approved by Fox president Hutch Parker on January 30, 2007 and is slated for a July 1, 2009 release. The film was said to be produced by Blue Sky Studios and will be distributed by 20th Century Fox.

According to Denis Leary, who voiced a saber-toothed tiger Diego, the production was gearing up for the third installment of Ice Age. Unfortunately, he is not aware of the storyline, which is apparently the last thing in mind. "We've already done the meltdown [story], [but] as far as I'm concerned, I don't care. 'Ice Age 3,' '4,' '5,' '6.' I think it should be like 'Rocky.' I want to be doing it when I'm 70. It's a money machine. I think kids from future generations should be forced to watch 'Ice Age.'"

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 Movies Center | Movie Center | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax